Financial difficulties can affect us all – whether they are for the long or short term – so getting your finances in order before it is too late is an option you should be considering.
Although you may not have missed a repayment on your mortgage yet, falling behind is always a constant worry, so rather than allow that to happen take action and stop that from happening when you least expect it. At this moment in time you have plenty of options available to you such as:
- Modifying your loan
- Refinancing your mortgage
- Making your monthly repayments lower so they are more affordable
If you have however, found yourself with late payments mounting up or payments you have missed, a permanent or temporary solution may be the best option for you. Therefore allowing you to get back on track with your finances and avoiding foreclosure on your home.
You may find that a new loan is the best option for you this will enable you to get new monthly payments, new terms or even new interest rates. Even if you know that the value of your home has decreased somewhat or the money you owe is more than the property is really worth, you may still be eligible for one of the many Home Affordable Refinance Programs available (HARP). So what can the HARP program do for the homeowner?
- Make your repayments much more affordable and realistic, this is achieved by decreasing your interest rate or reworking the term of your loan
- Your credit history will not be affected
- You will avoid foreclosure and get to stay in your home
Coming to an agreement between you and your lender can enable you breathing space so you can pay the overdue amount or have that amount added onto your ongoing mortgage repayments, you could also have a certain period of time given to you in order to bring your mortgage up to date. What this does is:
- Rectifies your delinquency
- Allows you to stay in your home
- Get up to date with your payments that are past due by being given an extended amount of time to pay
- Avoid negative information on your credit history
Loan Modification Specialists has over 10 years experience of which thousands of Foreclosure cases have been prevented.
We can Stop Foreclosure. We can lower your payments and we have multiple alternatives to help you get your finances back on track. Get Started Today!